Friday 13 May 2011

Patty

Pin up for May? Patty Hearst.

"Honey, the way you play guitar makes me feel so, makes me feel so masochistic, the way you go down, deep into the neck, and I would do anything, I would do anything, and Patty Hearst, you standing there in front of the Symbionese Liberation Army's Flag, with your legs spread, I was wondering , were you getting it every night from a back revolutionary man and his women, or were you really dead? And now that you're on the run, what goes on in your mind, your sisters they sit by the window, and all your Mama does is sit and cry, and your Daddy, well you know what your Daddy said Patty, You know what your Daddy said Patty? He said, he said, he said, well sixty days ago she was such a lovely child, now here she is with a gun in her hand."

No comments: